So, has it been long? Do you remember when you had the in-depth cleaning session? Well, if it has already been months and you can see cobwebs and dust at places that you can’t reach, Teaneck Home Cleaning Services are here to help you out.
Teaneck Home Cleaning Services:
Our homes can turn into messy dump yards very soon if we do not look into the cleaning. According to the infrastructure of the house, we provide cleaning services that are essential for everyone.
If you hire Teaneck Home Cleaning Services to “regular clean”, the items you clean will include weekly. A regular cleaner is intended to help keep your home clean. The home cleaner will do some of the following things when you invest in a regular cleaner:
- Vacuuming floors
- Organizing the house
- Disinfecting and cleaning the bathroom, including sinks, toilets, bathtub, mirror etc.
- Kitchen cleaning, including surface cleaning, appliance cleaning, trash removal.
These cleaning tasks are very much included in residential cleaning services; it is up to you how frequently you want to do this for your home.
Deep Cleaning Services
Now that you know what cleaning means regularly, it is time to talk about deep cleaning. When you first hire the Teaneck Home Cleaning Services, deep cleaning is something you probably will need to invest in, but deep cleaning is more expensive than regular cleaning.
A deep cleaning service will take away your house’s deep dirt and grime. It covers areas not usually covered by regular cleaning. Some of the services offered when you hire a deep cleaning for your home include:
- Clean soap scum and scale from the showerhead, taps, kitchen tiles.
- Clean areas behind appliances like refrigerator, oven or washing machine.
- Dust baseboards and doors carefully all over the home.
- Clean interior windows.
- Clean window frames and patio doors.
- Clean interior doors of your oven
Are you Moving?
Moving into or out of a home is the mark of an exciting transition in life, but it can be very stressful at times. There’s so much to take care of, with everything from packing to decorating your new home and everything in between. One of the most significant difficulties of moving is cleaning your former or new house to prepare it for sale or the big move-in day.
Teaneck Move Out Cleaning Services
If you’re moving out, it’s always a good idea to clean up your house or apartment to make it spotless for the new occupants for better reviews. It’s also essential to clean the house if you put the home on the market and need it spotless for pictures and open houses. No matter the reason, your former home should be just as clean as when you moved in, if not more. Teaneck Move out Cleaning Services offer the following:
Classic Move-Out Cleaning
- Do you have a tighter budget but need to satisfy your sale or lease conditions with a basic cleaning?
- Was your old home well maintained, with mild to moderate build up in the kitchen, bathrooms, and floors?
If yes to either of these, then it will probably meet your needs with a Classic Cleaning.
Premium Move-Out Cleaning
- Are you preparing for Open Houses or a photoshoot?
- Was your old home rarely cleaned, with heavy build-up in the kitchen (grease, crumbs, fingerprints, mold), bathrooms (soap scum, mold, hair/fur, fingerprints, etc.), and floors (bugs, shoe prints, splatters)?
- Beyond satisfying your sale or lease conditions, do you want to get a thorough cleaning performed for the new owners or tenants?
If yes to any of these, you will likely need a Deep Cleaning. You can also check our Power Washing Services.
Teaneck Move In Cleaning Services
Moving into a home has the promise of a fresh start, a new beginning. However, there’s a lot to arrange before moving in, including cleaning and preparing your new home for new furniture and new occupants. In all the chaos of moving, you might not have time to make a trip out to the new house to prep it for the move-in.
Radiant Home Cleaning can take care of this for you! Our expert cleaning team will thoroughly clean your new house before moving in to make sure everything is in top condition for you and your family. Whether your new home is new or has been relatively well kept and needs a General Cleaning, or has been very “lived-in” and needs a thorough Top-to-Bottom Deep Cleaning, we can do it all.
Teaneck Move in Cleaning Services offer the following services:
Classic Move-In Cleaning
- Is your new home newly constructed?
- Was your new home well maintained, with not much build up in the kitchen, bathrooms, and floors?
- Was the house clean, but after all the tours and inspections, you need to clean it up one more time before you move in?
If yes to any of these, your needs will probably be met with a General Cleaning. Also, check our Carpet Cleaning Services.
Premium Move-In Cleaning
- Is your new home older?
- Was your new home poorly maintained, with lots of build up in the kitchen (grease, crumbs, fingerprints, mold), bathrooms (soap scum, mold, hair/fur, fingerprints, etc.), and floors (bugs, shoe prints, splatters)?
- Did the previous owner or tenant skip getting a Move-Out cleaning performed?
If yes to any of these, you will likely need a Deep Cleaning.
Cleaning will always be a necessary part of living. So, to book an appointment, contact us or you can check our website.